- Concert audios
- Concert Videos
- All concerts since 1975
- Teaching resources
- Music Season 2016‑17
- Wednesday SeriesGinastera, from nationalism to magic realism
- Saturday ConcertsHabaneras
- Thematic FridaysMusic at the Courts of the Ancien Régime
- Chamber Music TheatreMozart and Salieri, an opera by Rimsky-Korsakov
- Sundays & LunchtimeYoung performers
- Teaching Concerts
- Special concertThe 2016-17 Final Concert
- Upcoming lectures April-May 2017
- Audio of all lectures
- Lecture videos
- Thirty-four poets:
- Poetics and Theatre.
- UPCOMING SESSIONS
- Lecture SeriesCerámica antigua de tres continentes
- Silent CinemaFemme fatale, Vamp, Flapper and Other Stereotypes of Women in Silent Film
- Conversations at the FundaciónCarlos López-Otín
- The Burning IssueBrexit
- Poetics and TheatreÁlvaro Tato
- Philosophy SeminarHumanidades en transición
At present, and encouraged by the initiatives of open access to scientific output, most universities and research centers have institutional repositories that support the dissemination of scientific publications and equip researchers with a greater sense of cohesion and belonging to an academic community. In this way the Centre for Advanced Studies in Social Sciences from the Institute Juan March has developed the CEACS repository with the mission of creating a unique space in which to store, manage, preserve and disseminate the scientific and intellectual research of CEACS.
- Provide a service to check the scientific production of the CEACS community .
- Include the bibliographic references of all publications of members of CEACS
- Manage, preserve and disseminate openly the publication of members of CEACS
- Give visibility to the scientific production of CEACS by participating in aggregators nationally and internationally
The Repository includes the publications of the CEACS doctors and PhD students as well as the publications of the researchers hired made during his stay at the Centre. So far, the CEACS Repository includes doctoral theses, CEACS working papers , books, coordinated books, book chapters and journal articles.
The information can be retrieved searching by different fields and the results can be filtered, sorted, selected and exported in different bibliographic formats.
The CEACS repository is part of the digital repository of the Fundación Juan March. It is based on open source technologies under the Islandora digital asset management system framework developed by Canadian company DiscoveryGarden. The institutional repository provides an interface that uses the standard Open Access protocol OAI-PMH for metadata harvesting.